Street Furniture

Street furniture can range between public seats to road signs etc.  In general the following are responsible for street furniture:

Somerset County Council Highways

  • Street Lights
  • Non-illuminated and illuminated road signs and bollards
  • Traffic lights
  • Pedestrian crossings
  • Road markings/lining

Contact - Somerset County Council - Roads and Transport on 0845 345 9155 or via email

West Somerset Council

  • Public Seating
  • Litter and dog refuse bins

Contact - Customer Services on 01643 703704

If you have any comments, enquiries or feedback about any of our services, please complete the online form.  Your comments will be collated and used to improve the service we provide.