Moving House or Change of Circumstances

Moving House

If you are:

you should let us know straight away as Council Tax charges are calculated daily.

You may be paying too much Council Tax, or you could be faced with a large bill, if you do not let us know immediately when moving house. 

Have your circumstances changed?

It is important to tell us of any change in your circumstances straight away.

Changes you must tell us about include: 

  • If you have changed your name please complete the Change of Name form. This form will be passed to the relevant sections within the Council who will issue any necessary amended bills or documents
  • To notify the Council of a death of someone over the age of 18, please complete the Death Notification form
  • If your circumstances change and you are entitled to Housing/Council Tax Benefit please complete the Benefits Change of Circumstances form
  • If you have a change in circumstances not mentioned above please complete the Change in Circumstances form